I always have several plates spinning at the same time. Right now those plates consist of:
- Revising my YA historical novel, set against the Johnstown, PA flood of 1889
- Subbing my racing manuscript Spinout
- Outlining a revision of a YA mystery set in my hometown of Pittsburgh
- free writing a few new ideas
- Beta reading for some fellow alums from SHU
- Subbing Wild Music, a new YA contemporary set in Idaho
- Outlining a YA historical fantasy set in the oil boom town of Pithole, PA
- Revising an older racing MS
- Drafting another novel about the Mexican gray wolf or lobo, set near the border wall.
Can you tell I’ll be very very busy.???